Monday, June 11, 2012

First Time Blogging ^.^

I want to start a fashion blog. I have always wanted to do one but I never have quality pictures or a good layout. I'm still going to do this though. I love fashion and I hope to have a job in fashion after I graduate. I plan to intern for a stylist this summer, and hopefully by the end of the summer I will have my own personal style. I hope I can look back on this blog and see change in the quality of my pictures and how well I dress. This first picture is just a picture I took of my outfit I wore today.
Now I will introduce myself, I am Angel. I am going to be a Junior in high school next year. I take photography and other art classes. These classes inspire the way I see fashion, I see fashion a an art style. I hope to keep this blog going through past the summer. I am doing this blog for me, as a portfolio and a timeline of my style, and hopefully in time to help or inspire others.
My coral button down shirt is thrifted, my shorts were originally jeans from Anchor Blue, my belt is from Forever 21, and later on I added white sandals with gold rings from Wet Seal. I am also wearing two hemp bracelets I made my self, and coral earrings that were a gift.
I hope I can get some feedback. I know there is a lot I still need to do. I was wondering if I can get help with how to make a good layout?
 Email me if you would like to help @ angelsage69@gmail.com
Thanks for reading! ^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment