Thursday, June 21, 2012

Shoes!

Good Afternoon ^.^
Okay the one thing I can never stop buying is shoes! These are my top eight. I got my cowboy boots, tan oxfords, and studded sandals from Ross. My black sandals are from Charlotte Russe, and my white sandals are from Wet Seal. My brown/tan oxfords and my white studded oxfords are from Forever 21. Lastly my military style boots are from Pay-less.
On another note I caught a stomach virus. ); 
It's really bad and that's why I haven't updated the last couple of days. Well I am honestly to tired to say on the computer so I'm going back to sleep, but comment/tweet/email me if you like. ^.^
@angelsage_
angelsage69@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. These are cute shoes.

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    ♥ SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    ♥ BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. einen schönen Blog hast du :) schau doch mal bei mir vorbei! und vielleicht hast du ja lust auf ggs folgen?!
    liebe liebe grüße, lina-sophie ♥

    ReplyDelete