Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Katy Perry

( click to enlarge )
Good Evening. ^.^
So is anybody else as pumped as I am about the new Katy Perry movie?? I think Katy Perry is a great role model for young girls. She teaches us to be strong and to not put up with any guys BS. 
On another note, tomorrow I will be posting some pictures of my favorite item of clothing.... Shoes. ^.^ So be ready for that. :) I also think I will post some photos of swim suits since it is summer and I've been swimming everyday! It's up to almost 100 degrees here in Albuquerque everyday, so swimming is a must. I think I might sneak into Target and take a few pictures of my favorites, because they have the cutest swim suits! 
Well have a great rest of your Tuesday everybody. ^.^
email/tweet/comment if you like. :)
@angelsage_
angelsage69@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous of your beautiful warm weather! Today is the first real day of summer and it's actually warm out. I haven't had the chance to even put on a bathing suit yet and go outside though. It's not warm enough for that yet. Sigh, Vancouver. :)

    ReplyDelete