Sunday, June 17, 2012

Weekend Warrior

(Click to enlarge)
Happy Sunday ^.^
I can't believe it's already Sunday, thank goodness I don't have school for awhile! I used to hate Sundays, but without school I love Sundays. Sunday is a nice chill day to do art and crafts, and go shopping.  Today I went shopping for a big birthday party next weekend. It's an over the hill party so it's just going to be a lot of old people drinking and talking about how cool they used to be. -_-
So today I tried to do a collage thing over a drawing and it was seriously so hard, and took way to long.I was going to post the finished product but I ended up giving up so the finished product is pretty wimpy. 
Yeah pretty wimpy huh? 
Well email/tweet me or comment if you like. ^.^
@angelsage_
angelsage69@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment