Thursday, June 14, 2012

Fendi

This week as been crazy! My step-father got a job in California and wanted the whole family to move out there but none of us wanted to so we are staying and he is leaving. It was all very stressful, but on a happy note it's summer and by best friend is home.
I really need to go shopping and get some more high waisted shorts. There are these amazing high waisted pants at Forever 21 that look almost exactly like the disco pants from American Apparel, so those are at the top of my list to get right now.
I made a summer check list a couple weeks back. It was really fun to put down all of my wishes for the summer. If anyone reads this you should try it its really fun. ^.^
Well comment or email me if you'd like. :)
angelsage69@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. California sounds good. Why you didnt want to relocate?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't want to go because I have a lot of friends and family in New Mexico.

      Delete